Courses & Programmes – Single Courses
One or two day events, dependent on context
*Also available as a one-to-one coaching session
(for new and existing teams)
- New Team Connections (accelerating team relationships, understanding strengths, working effectively, etc.)
- Time Out for Teams (team relationships & personality, propositions, working styles, services and perceptions across the business)
- First Impressions*(first line roles/junior level)
- Personal Impact for leaders* (middle management & leaders)
- Executive Impact*(senior management&leaders)
Presenting With Impact*
(confident killer strategies for preparation & delivery)
- Learning to Love Presenting* (or “Presenting for the Terrified”)
- Presentation Techniques & Impact* (early in presenting experience)
- Enhanced Presentations* (intermediate level )
- Making The Most of Meetings* (new to leading meetings)
- Meeting Magic* (experienced meeting leaders in need of inspiration)
- Introduction to Coaching* (the beginner level)
- Elevating Your Coaching Skills* (intermediate level)
- Leadership Through Coaching*
- An introduction to performance conversations
- Challenging performance Discussions*
- Simple Networking* (or ”Networking for people who hate both networking and networkers”)
- The Network Advantage* (for those resonable who want an edge)
Managing Your Career & Your Development*
- Available for levels from junior levels through to middle and senior leaders.
- How to identify a flexible, longer term career pathway, and create a strategy to lead and develop yourself to achieve your career goals.
Read The Room*
(for trainers, facilitators and development tutors)
- Elevate your impact with your participants, using simple proven tools that will enhance your insight to your delegates and make a difference to their sustainable success
Bespoke course design and delivery is available for your specific needs on management and leadership development. Contact us today.
Saturday VHSL state football finals roundup
Jaason Lewis ran for a 10 yard touchdown in overtime Saturday, giving Ocean Lakes a 30 24 victory over Centreville for the championship at Scott Stadium in Charlottesville.
Centreville had missed a wholesale jerseys 26 yard field goal try after the Dolphins stopped the Wildcats on their three downs, and Lewis an Arizona State recruit ended his prep career in style, setting off a celebration for the Virginia Beach school’s first state football title.
The Dolphins, who upended Oscar Smith the previous week, finished 15 0 and will finish the year nationally ranked in many polls. Bird (13 2) captured its third consecutive state championship, shutting out Tuscarora (14 1) of Loudoun County in the second half to win 22 19 at Scott Stadium in Charlottesville.
Jalen Elliott 32 yard touchdown pass to Waymond Pate with 10:22 to go overcame the Huskies 19 14 lead.
The Skyhawks Stephen Mines ran for 112 yards and two TDs on 21 carries. Tuscarora Noah Reimers, a Harvard recruit, ran for 129 yards and two scores on 31 carries.
QB Shiheem Johnson ran for four touchdowns as Lake Taylor (15 0) beat the Salem Spartans 41 16 in Lynchburg.
The Spartans, from near Roanoke, led 10 7 before a 1 yard Johnson TD and Nhyre Quinerly 82 yard punt return gave the Titans from Norfolk a 21 10 halftime edge.
Lake Taylor continued to control the second half.
Lake Taylor had nowhere near the scare it faced the previous week, when Monacan blocked a last second field goal attempt by Titans’ Marquis Poole and began to celebrate. But Poole picked up the cheap jerseys ball with no resistance and ran it into the end zone to win the game, stunning almost everyone in attendance.
Glenvar, playing in its hometown, beat Wilson Memorial 20 14 at Salem Stadium as Zack Clifford ran for a 13 yard TD in overtime.
Wilson, from the Staunton area, had the ball first in overtime, gained little yardage and then missed a 35 yard field goal try.
Juan Thornhill ran for wholesale nfl jerseys a tiebreaking 40 yard touchdown and a decisive 2 point conversion with 7:32 left to lift Altavista past Essex 22 20 at Salem Stadium, near Roanoke.
Essex scored a 44 yard touchdown with 3:01 to go, but the Colonels stopped the 2 point try. Thornhill recovered an onside kick, wholesale jerseys and Altavista ran out the clock helped by an offsides penalty against the Trojans on fourth down. Rentals Comm. Projects Watchdog Nation/World Reader Uploads Sea2SkyHealth NotesHR ReconShad PlankWith Fort Eustis Bridge completion, a construction relief for Newport News driversMajor expansion in works at Newport News ShipbuildingCommunities Newport News Hampton York/Poquoson Gloucester Co.Articles Connexes：
Rag Bone is opening first store in Chicago From Christian Louboutin Online its founding in 2002, Rag Bone has carried the red bottom boots duality of its name into its designs for men and women crossing chi flat iron the classic tailoring of the managing partners’ British background with the edgy cool of the brand’s New York base. Tailored jackets coexist chi flat irons with christian louboutin replica abraded jeans, hoodies with fedoras; shift dresses with slouchy tanks. StyleLou Grey brings beachy ease to SouthportSee all related8 Rag Bone Newbury boot Rag Bone The Newbury is a Rag and Bone best seller. The Newbury is a Rag and Bone best seller. (Rag Bone) Despite no formal design training, the expats Christian Louboutin Online Store behind Rag Bone, Marcus Wainwright and David Neville, were named CFDA Menswear Designers of the Year in 2010; they’re in the running for the same award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America this year. "We started with men’s and it remains a huge part of our business," Wainwright said. "We’ve been pretty active in trying to revitalize the way people view men’s clothing with how we present our menswear collections." For spring/summer 2015, they did a portrait series featuring friends of the brand, from Jerry Seinfeld to the owner of a local bar they patronize. For fall winter 2015 they created a film with Mikhail Baryshnikov and Lil Buck that’s been viewed red bottoms over a 1 million times on YouTube. Among women, Rag Bone boots, such as the Newbury style, have become a simple yet instantly identifiable signature, worn by Gwyneth Paltrow and Taylor Swift and with chi hair straighteners everything from jeans to evening wear. (One part of the magic? "I’ve been told that the heel’s a great height yet comfortable," Neville said.)